Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm going through yet another trial in my life.  What would the journey be without them?


Nathan and I are separating for the second time in our (almost) 15 years of marriage.  


I've been mad
I've cried
I've doubted myself
I've not slept
I've been mentally numb


THEN;


I prayed
I read my scriptures
I went to church
I spoke to my bishop
I have peace
I look forward to the future


I stand, I am strong. I endure, I abide


This blog is to document, for my sake and my family, how I stay positive and focused on my happiness.  During this transition time it's hard, and unproductive for me to go back and explain to everyone what's going on and how I'm dealing with it.  This blog will allow me to keep a journal while setting your minds at ease that I am GOOD!  I appreciate your prayers and thoughts for Urban and me, but we are in our Father's hands and will be fine.


Much of my inspiration is from others; church leaders, scriptures, bloggers, musicians, and everyday people.  The tabs on the top of my blog are categorized as to where I find inspiration.  I surprise myself daily at the strength Heavenly Father has blessed me with.


If you have been invited to read this blog, you know me well and know that I'm a private person in some regards.  Please know that everything I write here is sincere, honest and sometimes without editing.  I may choose not to publish some of the postings if I have a particularly bad rant, but I will always post things I learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment